All required financial aid forms are available for students to review, print and submit to the Financial Aid Office. Students should not complete and submit any form unless it is requested by the Financial Aid Office. The forms are updated regularly for each academic year. If requested, please print, complete and submit the appropriate documents for the proper year to the Financial Aid Office.
Once forms are submitted, it typically takes 3 business days for the Financial Aid Office to process. It is important to submit all forms as soon as possible.
To meet the FALL 2022 SEMESTER tuition deadline of July 29, 2022:
Complete the FAFSA and all financial aid documents by June 15, 2022.
2022 – 2023 Forms (Fall 2022 through Summer 2023)
- 2022-2023 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2022-2023 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2022-2023 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2022-2023 Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2022-2023 Verification of Bachelor-Professional Degree
- 2022-2023 Selective Service Verification Form
- 2022-2023 Special Circumstances Request
***2021-2022 Forms will be provided by the Financial Aid Office as needed for Summer 2022 Aid***
VA Educational Assistance Forms:
- VGCC Veterans Affairs Enrollment Certification Request Form (Students must submit the Enrollment Certification Request form, and a copy of their registration form or class schedule to the School Certifying Official (SCO) after registering for classes each term/semester)
- New and Guest VA students: VGCC Veterans Education Assistance Student Form
Please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website ( https://www.va.gov/ ) to access the forms listed below, and any other forms you may need.
- Application for Veterans for VA Education Benefits (Form-22-1990)
- Application to Request Change of Program or Place of Training for Veteran (Form-22-1995)
- Application for VA Education Benefits for Dependents of Veterans (Form-22-5490)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Dependents of Veterans (Form-22-5495)
- Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits (Form-22-1990e)
- VA 101 Resource Guide