Business and Community
Community Job Postings
VGCC keeps students, graduates and the community informed on community job opportunities in the following two ways:
College Central Network
Students and Graduates
Are you a looking for a job? Start the search for free with College Central Network.
Want to post your job openings with our college? Register with our free online job posting system at College Central Network and manage your job openings independently.
Students and Community
Learn more about local business and the community opportunities they provide with WorkWatch .
- Meet the employer
- View Job Postings
- Get Contact Information
Want to showcase your business or organization on WorkWatch? Contact Tanya Weary at email@example.com.
Business and Community Resources
- If you are interested in training for yourself or your business, you may find what you need in our Continuing Education division , and in particular our Small Business Center and our Customized Training program for local industries.
- If you are interested in hiring our students or graduates, or creating a Work-Based Learning opportunity at your business, see Career Services .
- If you are interested in giving a contribution to support VGCC, thank you! Please see our Foundation Fund office.
- If you are interested in renting our Civic Center , consult our facilities manager.
- If you are interested in personal salon services, see VGCC Cosmetology student services .
- If you are interested in enrolling your child in an educational camp, see VGCC Camps & Workshops .
- If you are interested in our unique annual combination of drama and cuisine, check out the VGCC Dinner Theater .