100% sponsored technical training and job placement support for eligible participants ages 16 – 24 with a high school diploma or GED.
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- It is recommended that all interested parties set up a meeting to check eligibility as this list is not comprehensive. To name a few, students who are unemployed/underemployed, have low income, are basic skills deficient, are single-parents, have food/housing insecurities may be eligible.
To check eligibility, contact:
- Which programs of study are sponsored by this grant?
- Automotive Systems, Biowork, CDL Truck Driver Training, Electrical Systems, Heavy Equipment Operator, HVAC, Information Technology, Medical Assisting, Office Administration, Paralegal Technology, Pharmacy Technology, Welding
- How long does the program last?
- Student must complete their educational training requirements within one year, and the second year will be focused on job placement assistance.
- What is required of the student?
- Proof of age
- Signed statement of eligibility
- Full-Time class attendance
- Bi-weekly meetings with coaching staff
- Regular meetings with employment counseling staff
- Monthly academic and professional development workshops
- What support is available to the student?
- Tuition & Books Assistance
- Technology Support
- Transportation Assistance
- Certification Exam Assistance
- Job Placement Assistance
- Academic and Success Coaching
- Emergency Assistance
Contact Us for More Information